Thursday 31 October 2013

Who knew a bulldog could make such a difference? Instant Mood Lift!

I've got to say there are only a few things that really do lift my mood when I'm feeling low. Exercise being the obvious one, then things like going for a coffee with a friend. But recently something I've found that helps quite a lot is watching videos and looking at pictures of cute animals. Don't ask me why but it does. I think it's the whole cuteness appeal and the innocence of them. I just feel better for watching them. So I've decided it's not exactly a bad thing and thought I'd share one that I particularly like. This video is a whole compilation of bulldogs and I've got to say it is one of the most sweetest things. If this can't make you smile I don't know what will!  


Let me know what you think!

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment