Wednesday 23 October 2013

Prank Calling Puppies - Surprising Mood Lift!

Hello there,

On a mission to keep my mood up, plus the fact that I was majorly procrastinating from doing my uni work I came across this cute little video on Youtube that certainly put a smile on my face. I think this would be one of the only times I would except a prank call and actually be alright with it. (Well only if Skype was involved!) If not I think I might be a little confused by what was going on but I'm sure you'll see what I mean when you watch the video yourself! So anyway here is something that I hope puts a smile on your face too and I think you'll agree you wouldn't mind getting a call from them either! 


Have you come across any other cute prank calling animals? If you have please let me know! 

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment